2018 was certainly a good year for Bollywood but not was it just good for films, but for the debuts in Bollywood as well. So, let’s have a look at the 10 actors who were launched this year.
2018 has been really amazing for all the movie buffs as Bollywood didn’t just offer some gem of the movies but many new actors as well made their debuts. And, while some fresh faces managed to impress us, some failed to do so but all of them managed to grab eyeballs and here are all of them.
Janhvi Kapoor. Daughter of legendary actress Sridevi, Janhvi Kapoor managed to grab eyeballs ever since her first film was announced and the actress proved that she is worth it with her debut in Karan Johar’s Dhadak.
- Sara Ali Khan. Daughter of Saif Ali Khan and his then-wife Amrita Arora, Sara’s debut was also one of the most talked about and the diva proved herself as well with her stint in Kedarnath that released on December 7. She will soon be seen in Simmba, a Rohit Shetty film that will feature Ranveer Singh alongside
- Ishaan Khatter. While it was Dharma Productions’ Dhadak gave the actor his first box-office hit, it was not his debut movie. His first film was Majid Majidi’s Beyond The Clouds which might not have fared well at the box-office but it did get him critical acclamation. Ishaan is actor Shahid Kapoor’s half-brother.
- Aayush Sharma. Brother-in-law of Salman Khan and husband of Arpita Khan made his Bollywood debut with Loveyatri. Earlier the film was named Loveratri but as the name rhymed with Navratri, it stirred a lot of controversies but being in the news for a long time also couldn’t save the film from being a flop.
- Warina Hussain. Warina, an outsider in the industry, also made her Bollywood debut with Loveyatri and although the film failed, the hottie was noted for her flawless beauty and expressive eyes.
- Mouni Roy. A small-screen star for a decade, Mouni made her debut with Akshay Kumar-starrer this year. And, not just the film was a hit but Mouni also basked in a lot of appreciation for her acting prowess in it.
- Dulquer Salmaan. The South star who has already made heads turn with his work in the South cinema, did so in Bollywood as well with his work in Karwaan. And, we have to admit, not just his talent but this handsome hunk’s looks have also made him the talk of the town.
- Banita Sandhu. The hotness personified lass made her debut opposite Varun Dhawan in Shoojit Sircar’s October. Her role in the film had little scope only but still, the diva managed to draw a lot of attention.
- Mithila Palkar. YouTube sensation Mithila featured in Karwaan opposite Dulquer Salmaan and Irrfan Khan and even though she was working with people who have already carved a niche for themselves in the industry, she did her role with much perfection and great conviction.
- Rohan Mehra. Son of late actor Vinod Mehra, Rohan Mehra made his debut with Saif Ali Khan-starrer Baazaar. Although the film was a box-office fail, Rohan got appreciated for his role in the stock-market flick.